- Submit your monthly plan and weekly plan
- Strictly follow all company procedures.
- Design/update teaching and training materials.
- Work with HR to recruit teachers and TAs.
- Work with Training Deparment to train teachers and TAs.
- Give orientations to team members to enable them carry out their duties effectively. Support other departments in case of new projects & Be active in order to develop products.
- Know perfectly information about schools, teachers and classes through ECO management system.
- Know full well information about students through ECO management system.
- Make training plans and train teachers, teacher’s assistants (TAs).
- Ensure that teachers and TAs follow iSMART procedures.
- Ensure that teachers and TAs conduct academic tasks by deadline.
- Well coordinate teachers, TAs at designated areas.
- Conduct class observation to support teachers in time and to assess teaching quality.
- Solve problems related to teachers and students. Develop good relationship with the schools for better cooperation.
- Hold monthly meeting with teachers, TAs to deploy monthly plan and to receive feedback from teachers, TAs.
- Train and foster teachers periodically.
Learning quality control
- Organize effectively periodical tests (midterm and final tests).
- Make Academic Reports (to be sent to City DOET, Dist DOET, schools and parents).
- Organize supporting activities (teaching demos, iSMART Scientists Squad, English Day, Open House…).
- Analyze, synthesize and assess program based on data collected.
- Must have at least Bachelor Degree and B2 upper or IELTS 6.5.
- Experience in English teaching & Education field.
- Be active and flexible to solve problems within 24 business hours
- Have constant exchange of work and effective communication with colleagues in order to share experience and learn from each other.
- Have skills in using Microsoft office (MS Words, MS Excel and Powerpoint).
- The Team will require candidates to conduct a teaching demo to see their teaching ability.