I. Master strategic thinking & Project Managing.
- In Charge of all Communication campaign for tiNi.
- Plan and brought to life and customize the Integrated Communication Planning model for more efficiency and effectiveness in marketing communication.
- Create appropriate tracking procedures, KPI to ensure proper execution of these activities.
- Coordinate with department for other communication objectives.
- Ensure all media channels: traditional digital, social channels, PR & Activation are well planned and implemented effectively and sufficiently to deliver communication objectives and so business goals.
- Manage, supervise and synergize the working relationship between Brand agency, Channel Communication agency and others key partners making sure the best outcomes for the organization
II. Content Responsibility.
- Manage the content creators and lead the team to develop for all online techniques content.
- Work closely all other departments to ensure maximum brand value.
- Build a network freelancers writers who will act as the contributor writers for N Kid Group Write clear, concise content, express ideas exactly and creatively for all online techniques content.
- Provide creative thoughts, ideas for special campaigns.
- Work closely with design team to make sure all materials will be aligned with the concept.
- Bachelor degree in public relations, journalism, Marketing or equivalent.
- Field of Study is Content Marketing, Marketing, journalist and Media, …or similar disciplines.
- Experience at least 3 years in an equivalent position in content development on media channels (Online & Offline)
- Strong background with good practice of leadership
- Free and fun but strong will to win
- Creative hunger
- No Fear
- Love kids or kids in mind