Ho Chi Minh
I. JOB BRIEF:
This position has the role of: Managing and supervising one of the key functional teams of the IT department. This team is responsible for the technical support to implement, operate, maintain, upgrade, develop and support for all CORE software/application systems of the company (excluding ERP-SAP system).
I. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for general management day to day of the operation, upgrading, development and support of application systems, databases of the company (not including ERP-SAP): Database, Web Intranet, / Reporting, POS, Ecommerce, CRM, Loyalty, E-Invoice, Websites, HRMS, Non-SAP Integration, EDI, Automation Tools, Inhouse Applications, third party softwares ... to ensure always providing IT services for software / applications. using stable quality on time, within budget and in scope.
- Based on the IT direction of the IT Director to plan the detailed implementation and assign the resources of the management team to achieve the department's goals in the best way.
- Supervising, Instructing and Supporting the Application Team work to have perfect troubleshooting and resolving any problems with application software.
- Making recommendations/Proposals to IT Director on upgrading the existing systems.
- Creating and overseeing protocols and procedures for the use of any new software or applications.
- Review and identify IT technical solutions with the Application Development Team Leader before proposing and getting the final approval on the solution from the IT Director.
- Closely coordinate with other main functions of the IT department (Infrastructure and support/Service and Project Delivery/ SAP) to have the best meet the IT requirements of users from other Departments of the company.
- Participate in major technical support role for key IT projects (excluding ERP SAP system) of the Company.
- Instructing, supervising and coaching/training staffs of other departments to optimize resources to achieve department goals. Directly training users of other departments of the Company according to the general plan of the IT Department (if necessary).
- Use a good understanding of business operations, business processes to actively discuss with other departments, IT Service and Project Delivery to analyze, contribute to consulting, and proposing to the IT Director most effective and appropriate iIT solutions for the company.
- Working with third-party software/application vendors to provide technical support to their superiors in equipping key software / application systems (excluding ERP-SAP) for company.
- Track Apps budget management and make sure spending doesn't exceed IT budget.
- Report periodically to the IT Director on software / application development and risk management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the IT Director.
1. Job Requirements:
- Graduated University of IT majoring in Programming.
- At least 5 years of management experience in the relevant field.
- Good skills in Web programming (Microsoft technology), App (currently popular technologies) and experience participating in engineering and implementing other important application systems of the company: POS / CRM / Ecommerce (Web App) / Integration 189/ BI…
- Have good knowledge and experience in the administration and programming of popular databases such as MS SQL, My SQL
- Extensive experience in the design and operation of the internal application software development team.
- Have knowledge about configuring software systems running on windows, linux - environment.
- Extensive experience in participating in technical projects.
2. Other requirements:
- Understanding of production and business processes to be able to participate in consulting solutions for businesses.
- Active and creative, able to work independently and in groups.