The Senior IT Executive – SAP MM/WMS who fully help end users identify and execute against the MAISON enterprise resource planning needs using SAP technology. This is position helps end users use SAP offerings to solve the company business problems in the areas of Master Data, Purchase, Production and Warehouse.
I. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. IT Functional Application:
- Provide end users support for SAP and help solve daily issue.
- Analysis user's requirement, work with SAP Manager and SAP Leader to find solution (change form format, system logic or configuration, whichever is the most cost effective and time saving method).
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet end user requirements effectively.
- Configuration of SAP MM/WMS solutions
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Optimized and ensure all SAP processes adopt company policy.
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
- Provide guidance, training of accounting personnel perform the accounting profession correctly, consistently. Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users.
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP’s new S/4HANA MM, WMS
- Must have hands on experience in SAP MM, and WM modules
- Support upload Master Data.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
2. IT Support Services:
a. Respond to all SAP services request and IT Application problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
ü High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
ü Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
ü Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
b. Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
c. Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support
3. IT Project:
- Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, SAP Leader for yearly
- Acquire new IT knowledge and skills and attend at least one functional training and 1 soft skill training
5. IT Documentation:
- Ensure all the documentation related to Functional Specs of MAISON SAP system and IT Application should be up to date.
I. Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems with at least 4 years of IT experience.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 4 years of SAP experience implementing SAP MM/WMS
- Experience with S/4HANA and Central Finance preferred
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at le 1+ full cycle implementation
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skills
3. Specific knowledge
- Able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
4. Other requirements
- Project management (PMP, SCRUM Methodology)
- SOA principles
- Time flexibility