· Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
· Analyze data from eco-system that would assist in making Credit decisions.
· Monitor credit performance metrics to identify issues, new and innovative credit processes or feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
· Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
· Assist in proving inputs from Credit Risk perspective for regulatory approvals.
· Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
The VN Credit Risk team is responsible for setting up and execution of the credit risk management policies and procedures, assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements.
The individual joining the VN Credit Risk team will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects of the credit risk framework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies
· A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics & Banking.
· Open for fresher with data-driven mindset, loves to work with data.
Good English skills is preferrable.
· Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Self-motivated and independent learner
· Detail-oriented and efficient time manager