- Manage all the logistics operations and the team.
- Manage and maintain the relationships with customers to provide the better and sustainable logistics services.
- Make the competitive quotation for new business development.
- Be supportive in sales activity to develop the new customers.
- Manage and co-operate with the partners (customs agency, forwarders, carriers, trucking companies)
- Monitor the progress of freight forwarding, handling arising problems in the process of transportation.
- Perform the other tasks required by Branch Manager.
- Graduating from university or higher with major of Logistics, Foreign Trade, Shipping, etc.
- Experience: Having experience to over 6 years in Logistic management field is a must
- Good English ability (speaking & writing)
- Fluency in office computer
- Be honest, careful, dedicated and have a high sense of responsibility at work
- Good communication skills;
- Skills of organizing and managing time.
- 13th month salary
- All allowances based on Hanoi Head office regulations: Lunch meal, Parking fee allowance, Birthday Party, Academy support, Annual Health Check, Year end Party, Workshop,…
Số O1415, Tầng 14, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Lô E6, Khu đô thị mới Cầu Giấy, Phường Mễ Trì, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Hyundai Motor Group’s logistics arm Hyundai Glovis is widening its overseas presence by opening its first Southeast Asian office in Vietnam. Hyundai Glovis Vietnam, which was launched on July 22th, 2019 serves as a bridgehead for the company to expand its business in the region. We currently have a two-track logistics business, by controlling automotive-related logistics from Hanoi... View more