I. JOB BRIEF:
Builds, develop and maintain functional and secure networks. Mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
II. JOB RELATION:
1. Direct superior: IT Services Delivery Manager
2. Major internal communication: MAISON Employees
3. Major external communications: Hitachi, SAP, VMWare, HP, LPC, FPT,CMC …
III. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Maintains and upgrades existing environment to ensure a secure, dependable technology infrastructure. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Cisco, HP, Sophos… technology, and incident response program development.
IV. REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
· Manage and maintain network and vendor to maximize network speed and availability.
· Maintain performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting performance problems.
· Manage information protection and the cybersecurity program.
· Establishes and maintains operational policies & procedure of IT.
· Designs and executes technology standards for network and security of the company.
· Ensures all critical systems operate efficiently, safely and in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and industry best practices
· Ensures operating within an ITIL framework across the key disciplines of Incident, Problem and Change.
· Set goals and objectives for members to meet the objective of whole ITSM particularly and of department objective generally.
· Fosters a positive and productive work environment by creating a high performing team
• Minimum seven (7) years of progressive IT Infrastructure network, security experience
• Proven experience with the planning, development, evaluation, coordination and management of the Information Technology Infrastructure for a large organization
• Recent experience managing WAN, VPN, LAN, SOPHOS, Firewall, Switch, Router, …
• CCNA, CCNP certification(s), … preferred
• Strong understand the service management principles – ITIL, SLA, Service Catalogue
• Very good on basic operational SOP – Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, Helpdesk, Client Support Structure …
• Have technique and practice for client enquiries, troubleshooting and problem resolution and prioritization.
• Have mindset of customer oriented.
• Good communication skill & result-oriented
• Have a good supervisory skill