I. JOB BRIEF:
- Responsibility for stores assigned by direct superior to ensure store visual
- Coordinating with store manager/supervisor to make sure store visual is always in good condition
- To have a good display method, give ideas for contribution and train the store staff for display and maintenance
- Strengthen and develop the brand image by not only to make sure the aesthetics of store visual but also have to meet the needs of customers by area, market to increase and push up the sale.
II. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Profession of developing the floor plans, train VM guideline to all employees in store and supervise store display.
- Understanding the VM guidelines in English and translate to Vietnamese language; Ensure that the standards prescribed merchandises according to the brand image.
- Sharp with the latest fashion trends and conveys to the team.
- Cooperation with VM Team, Brand Manager, Store Manager and Store Supervisor to determine the floor layout, traffic flow and display points.
- Check inventory levels of the store to meet the floor plan standard.
- Able to travel between head office and branches and may need to work at night, on weekends according to assignment of VM supervisor/VM Team Leader.
- Implement Window display per season.
- Monitor all the windows installation and ensure the decorated according to the approved layout.
- Coordinating with Operation & Inventory Team to ensuring VM in store.
- Coordinating closely with MKT Team to build up Brand recognition and strengthen Brand Image.
- Managing SOH of VM props.
- Order VM props by quarter.
- Report to Brand & Principal.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 1 year experience in an equivalent position or related field.
- Have aesthetic and creativity in display.
- Ability to team work, proactive and responsibility for work.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to use photoshop, ai or other visual design tools is an advantage.
- Have passion, enthusiasm and ability to work under high pressure.