This position is suitable for final-year students or fresh graduates with no more than 03 years of experience in Hanoi, having an orientation to develop career in E-Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse…
For the first 1-2 months, you will be provided with certain guidance along with practical application under mentor’s orientation to understand core operation process. Then, you will work as a Operations Management Specialist with key responsibilities as follows:
1. You will supervise GHTK’s daily operations in HN, HCM, DN to ensure the quality of GHTK delivery services;
2. You will execute and manage strategic plans received from Board of Director;
3. You will usually travel to assigned provinces and places to supervise the operation situation. You need to understand the region well to set new goals, plans and projects to develop a regional delivery service. In addition, you will manage the human resources system at the operation centers of the GHTK to ensure harmony in the system and stability of personnel;
4. You will be responsible for managing risks during operation, directly solving problems arising flexibly and quickly, giving necessary measures to improve operating results in the assigned provinces;
5. You will be a reviewer, propose initiatives to improve and optimize operation processes, technology, ensuring delivery quality while the output scale is continue to increase and help GHTK maintain a competitive advantage in the industry.
In this position, you have the chance to work with different departments, such as: Product Development, IT, Business Development, Customer Service, HR. This chance will help you to broaden your knowledge, skills and learn from E-Logistics experts in GHTK.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
– Managerial skills:
• Having managerial thinking and leadership skill;
• Having experience of leadership is an advantage.
– Operational and systematic thinking:
• Having an interest in operational works and being well-organized, meticulous, detailed-oriented and careful;
• Willingness to take challenges and work with high responsibility, solving to the root cause of problems;
• Logical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
• Analytical thinking and open thinking, like innovation, creativity
– Human-oriented thinking:
• Human-centric mindset;
• Ability to manage personnel flexibly, work with a wide range of staff;
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues effectively.
– Other requirements:
• Final-year students or fresh graduates in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Management, Finance,… from universities in Hanoi, Danang or HCM City, such as FTU, NEU, BA, AOF, DAV, RMIT, FPT,… with less than 02 years of experience;
• Orientation to develop career in Logistics field;
• Ability to go on regular business trips to difference provinces.
• Being the leader in extracurricular activities, clubs, … is an advantage
Starting Salary: 400-800 USD/month, negotiable and periodically reviewed based on your capacity;
WHY APPLY FOR GHTK OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST?
– Mentoring & Career path
During the first time, mentors will help you integrate into the working environment. You will be provided with both overview and practical knowledge of operation through the assigned tasks. Then, the mentor will look out for your strengths and weaknesses and give you the direction to develop yourself accordingly.
– Chances to be responsible for a whole project
There are lots of projects in GHTK. Despite being a fresh graduate, you have the chances to be assigned all the kind of task in a project, then will be responsible for the whole project from the beginning days till the end, if you are qualified and willing to. You can learn through trial and error, then get the project done.
– Future Career Opportunities
Operation management is one of the parts helping GHTK maintain and create competitive advantages. Therefore, you will have many opportunities to develop here, the salary and promotion will not be limited, but depending on your capacity and achievements at the GHTK.