International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer financial company. Our highly respected client is seeking a Head of Collection with at least 7-year management experience in debt collection field. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Head of Collection will be fully in charge of Collection Department from initiating strategies to improve collection process, ensuring the quality of execution, managing and developing Collection team members.
· Review and build retraining process include target plan and activities.
· Actively offer challenging contests or programs for improving performance of callers.
· Combine with other departments to develop the debt collection system, dealer system
· Responsible for recruiting personnel to ensure as headcount plan.
· Propose plans, new solutions to ensure the target and quality, optimize operation cost and resources of the company based on the performance and daily productivity, especially Field.
· Responsible for ensuring to comply the regulations in each period.
· Suggestions, co-setting the internal contest, challenging to improve the performance.
· Combine with the relating departments, co-building the documents, policy, debt collection system, mobile app for hard field, dealer system to ensure the collection operation seamless.
· Combine with other departments to co-setup and update the bonus schemes.
· Make periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) about performance and productivity, assess the potential debt collection activities risks to CEO.