· Ensure accurate, clear and efficient verbal and written translated communication between HODs and all staffs, internal & external parties.
· Arrange, follow up and remind BOD about daily/weekly/monthly work schedule.
· Coordinate with external parties and internal departments to organize meetings, events,…
· Prepare required documents, take minutes and interpret in all meetings attended by HOD.
· Follow up and manage project progresses.
· Coordinate with other departments in task planning and execution directed by HOD.
· Provide admin assistance such as travel arrangement, document translation, etc...
· Review all documents from other departments before submitting to CEO for approval.
· Prepares reports required by collecting and analyzing information.
· Other tasks required by HOD.
· Bachelor Degree, major in English, Translation/Interpretation, Business Administration or relevant field.
· About 5 year experience working as Personal Assistant/Secretary/Interpreter
· Fluent verbal and written English.
· Planning, organization and time management skills.
· Report writing, communication, presentation, skills.
· Good at Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Honest, enthusiastic, high responsibility, be able to work under high pressure.
· Ability to work individually or work in team.