Ho Chi Minh
First Alliances client is a developer and financier of large-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries and emerging economies. Its core mission to drive transformational change in the rate of adoption of renewable energy in the developing world.
In Vietnam, company has developed 60 rooftop solar projects and aims to build 500 MW of projects in 2021.
· You will lead a dedicated team in Vietnam, focussed on the Garment & Shoes sector, holding certain key relationships yourself, managing a sales manager and series of agents.
· The main focus of your role will be to work deliberately in the achievement of strong market penetration per industrial estate and per market segment, leading by example by delivering your own multi rooftop clients.
· Company will look to you to gather market intelligence and to educate the Garment & Shoes community stakeholders of the advantages of renewable sources of energy and lead the team in identifying prospective clients in the Garment & Shoes association business network.
· You will need to build a strong understanding of our financial solar model, be able to describe the model to country and factory managers, to build trust in our company with these country and factory managers and thus be able to secure strong multi rooftop deals.
· Concurrently, it will be your job to identify and develop other rooftop solar sales pipeline routes and opportunities in HCMC and its environs by setting up networks within the groups such as the “Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS) and Vietnam Leather, Footwear and Handbag Association (LEFASO)".
· Building a strong portfolio of Garment & Shoes clients.
· Building a great team of sales managers and agents.
· Building a culture of high achievement and pride in the Garment & Shoes business community and greening up our planet and making Garment & Shoes farms in Vietnam the global poster child for renewable energy installation.
· Building a very deliberate and thorough sales approach so we become no 1 in the market by MWs installed on roofs in Vietnam in Garment & Shoes producing facilities.
· Guiding the clients through the delivery process and making sure our customer service and client account management is second to none, making sure your team are adept at being the first point of contact for any questions that they may have throughout the sales or delivery process.
· Providing regular reports to the Head of Sales Management and other senior members of the team.
· You will have managerial responsibility for the Sales Manager and area agents network.
· You will be accountable to directors
You will be responsible to ensure your team reaches their sector’s KPIs.
· Existing strong network in the Garment & Shoes industry.
· Highly organized, structured, disciplined and self-motivated.
· Excited by the idea to grow a no 1 business in solar energy in Vietnam.
· Really keen to work in the renewable energy field.
· A proven track record of putting in place and then managing a sales process and successful delivery of ambitious sales.
· An excellent communicator, good in English so you can communicate directly within the leadership team.
· Local from neighbouring provinces to Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh