This role is needed to take responsibility to:
- Be responsible for designing, executing, and synthesizing financial analysis to support identification of pain points/ issues to solve and design of new solutions
- Lead one of the Minimal Viable Products (MVP) initiatives in the team, and to work with other team members (and staff outside of Tranformation Management Office - TMO) to identify/ design/ implement the solutions
A. Customer Insight - Customer Value Propositions (CVPs)
- Provide analytical input to the design of relevant Customer Value Propositions (CVPs) and Customer/ User Journeys, from which the Initiative team will develop a series of Minimal Viable Products (MVPs) to build and iterate
- Provide analytical support to support implementation, piloting, and assessment of these new MVP solutions
- Work closely with UI/UX team members to provide customer-oriented input on screens for digital elements of customer/ user journeys
B. Lead Minimal Viable Products (MVP) solutions
- Be responsible for leading discussions within the Initiative team to re-imagine customer journeys and ideate new customer-oriented MVP solutions to bring to market.
- Lead specific MVP workstreams within the Initiative and be responsible for identifying all the component parts to the MVP, determining what is required for each, working with colleagues on the team to develop an actionable plan for execution, working with the team to execute this plan, and tracking progress on all parts
- Work closely with Sales/ Operations/ Credit etc team members in the initiative team to identify and ensure delivery of input required from those functions to implement MVP solutions
- Work closely with UI/UX team members to design screens for digital elements of relevant MVP
- Work closely with the Tech Lead to provide detail on what is required from a business perspective for each element of the MVP to facilitate the preparation of BRD for IT scoping and execution
- Highlight to the Project Manager (and CTO) when there are risks to execution, potential delays, bottlenecks, and propose way forward to address these.
- Be full-time members of their TMO Initiative cross-functional team, working closely and collaboratively with other initiative team members from product, sales/ distribution, credit, operations, digital banking, IT etc