Learn, analyze business objectives, data requirements, user requirements, to model inlo
Business Intelligent (BI) solutions, document describes the transfer to the data processing team, Business Intelligent Presentation (BIP) team, Monitoring progress and qualily control of the reporting system to improve management capacity and efficiency of the bank.
- Determine the user‘s job objectives
- Understand and analyze the requirements of lhe user
- Modeling user requirements into a BI solution
- Building or consulting methods, processes do check the reasonableness and correctness ofthe data.
- Checkins the rationality and coteclness o.f the dara.for the first time.
- Analyzing, modeling, designing report intedace for users on BI system
- Planning, defining the scope and order of priority of the implementation of the report
- Monitoring the implementation progress, testing BI systent
- Build dqta dictionary on the business side
- Creates a policy to control updating data dictionaries
- Documenting manual reports, in training users.
- Controling the correctness of the data on reports at the specified frequency
- Researching, receiving and applying business anolysis models
- University degree in economics
- Have at least 03 years ofworking experience in the Bank or other areas related to
analysis and reporting (eg product reports, risk, finance, etc)
- Knowledge of bank operations
- Knowledge in reading and analysis offinancial reports, business, executive.
- Knowledge of database structure (dimension, measure, dala matrix, bus matrix...)
- Design, pre sentation reports skills
- Team work, presentation and communication skills
- Have the spirit of learning and willingness to acquire new knowledge
- Active, hardworking, careful, patient, friendly
- Languages: English (can read materials and communication)