- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Work with the HRM to build JD; competency framework of each position and design training modules to compensate GAP for employees.
- Build a career roadmap, Succession Planning, Talent Mapping. In charge of succession planning implementation.
- Deploy EES – Employee Engagement Survey; ESS – Employee Satisfaction Survey. Plan and implement programs/activities to raise employee engagement and gain high-engagement organization.
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Performing analysis, and forecasting the hiring needs of the departments, working closely with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs and develop a hiring strategy for each role.
- Provides technical analysis and expertise on rewards programs e.g.: Performance Evaluations, Incentive Programs (Annual, Sales, Manufacturing), Benefits programs, etc.
- Managing job evaluation and grading structure, market pricing, survey participation, pay equity review and other compliance reporting, and annual pay and bonus review and delivery processes.
- Overseeing and ensuring effective operation: Talent Acquisition, Training & Development; PMP.
- All other duties as required by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, BA, …or above.
- Strong general HR function background
- Strategic thinking and business approach.
- Strong relationship-building skills within the department, across departments and externally.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-service attitude.
- Positive, professional disposition and flexibility to handle regular interruptions and unexpected changes to workflow.
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
- Have operational HR experience (performance management, talent management, recruitment & resourcing, Total rewards)
- Gross salary: VND 40 mil – 45 mil per month
Bonus: 13th salary bonus guarantee, Performance bonus twice a year (March, Sept)
Holidays: 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday), National holidays, New Year holidays
Paid leave: 12 days per year
- Base: Hanoi Office
- Moving Head Office (Thai Nguyen) according to job requirements
40 Mil - 45 Mil