The HR Executive (C&B) shall be responsible for all operational tasks related to C&B, including but not limited to payroll, bonus, SHUI Insurance, PIT; participation in the development and deployment of labor-related policies, regulations and other SOPs required by the laws, Group and Company as well as management of labour relation.
A/ Compensation & Benefits :
- Monthly payroll calculation (Salary, allowance, overtime, PIT, trade union fee) and coordinate with Accounting Dept for payment to Employee
- Pay-slip preparation and distribution to employee
- Carry out tasks related to PIT (Registration of PIT code & PIT relief, PIT declaration, Finalization...)
- Carry out tasks related to SHUI Insurance (Monthly declaration, Management of insurance book and medical card, Insurance claims processing; Reconciliation of SHUI contribution data...)
- Carry out tasks related to Company's Personal Accident and Healthcare Insurance (Monthly declaration & Management of card, Reconciliation of monthly report and Claim report, Support on claims...)
- Calculation of bonus, commission
- Facilitation of payment of other benefits to Employee in accordance to the Company's policy
B/ Labour relation :
- Maintaining and updating employee database regularly to ensure the most updated information of HR data
- Monitoring contract's term and notifying HOD for appraisal to ensure prompt contract extension or termination
- Composition, submission for approval of documents related to personnel management including but not limited to: labor contract, appendix, decision, notice…
- Distribution of signed document to Employee, scanning and filing in an proper manner (both soft file and hard files)
- Application for visa, work permit, resident card for foreigners (and their family) to come to Vietnam
- Providing consultancy to BOD, HOD on employment legal & regulatory changes and Company policies
- Providing explanation to Employee concerning labour contract, insurance and other employee's benefits
C/ Organizational Development :
- Assisting HR Manager in development and submission for approval of competent authorities for labor-related policies and regulations in accordance with applicable laws and other relevant SOPs required by the Group and Company
- Assisting HR Manager in deployment of competency/performance assessment
- Maintaining and updating Company's Organization Chart upon changes
- Facilitation of the development and revision of Company's JD system
- Taking part in enhancement of the Employee's compliance to the Company's policies and development of corporate culture
D/ Report :
- Facilitation of data collection and preparation of Group's HR Report
- Preparation and submission of HR reports to competent authorities as regulated by labour law
- Synthesizing, analyzing, exporting internal HR report upon required by the line manager or relevant parties
- University degree, major in Human Resources Management or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions (preferably in production or construction company). Having experience in the development of Salary scale and policy, Competency framework, bonus policy, labor regulation, collective agreement.
- Good English Writing and Speaking, translation skill is a plus.
- Advanced usage of MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Planner, Outlook), knowledge of VBA is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Human Resources management (especially 3P Salary, Competency Framework, KPI). Good knowledge of Labor Law, SHUI Law, PIT Law, Trade Union Law.
- Personal competencies : Interpersonal and communication skills; Coordination, negotiation and persuasion skills; Problem solving skills; Organizational and planning skills; Logical and critical thinking; Detailed, careful, service minded, honest , proactive and possessing can-do attitude.
Số 8 Tràng Thi, Quận Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Freyssinet Vietnam is a 100% foreign owned enterprise invested by SOLETANCHE FREYSSINET GROUP, a world leader in the soils, structures and nuclear sectors (merged from Freyssinet and Soletanche Bachy in 2008). Freyssinet officially entered Vietnam market by setting up its representative office in this country in 1993. In 2003, the company Freyssinet Vietnam was established under the law on... View more