- Develop, update, follow up, and review recruitment strategy.
- Ensure the recruitment plan and activation meet the timeline and target.
- Ensure the quality of recruitment meet the development requirement.
- Develop and update all procedure related to recruitment.
- Develop and update all job description in the organization.
· Payroll / Contract agreements
- Monitor monthly payroll for all the employees and submit to Finance department to ensure the payment is made on time.
- Review PIT, Social Insurance and all other social benefits to all employees and submit to the authorities on time without any discrepancies to avoid any penalty. PIT quarterly/ annually submit on time
- Renew Contract Agreements for all HR related activities and get them ratified by Plantation Head.
- Ensure to renew the labour contract for all employees on time without warranting any legal issues.
- Making arrangements and update all VISA/Resident Card requirements to Expats/Visitors time to time.
- Submission of all legal/social obligation documents/ declaration to various government departments on time.
· Compensation and Benefit
- Conduct yearly employee satisfaction to understand the employee needed and give suggestion to BOM to improve the system and ensure all the compensation and benefit been solve and giving properly solution
- Develop company compensation and benefit system.
- Develop, update, review, and follow up company policy, procedure and regulation.
- Give suggestion to BOM and develop salary scale to meet salary market
· Talent Management
- Assist BOM to evaluate management level (line manager) based on Group's Core Talent Selection Guidelines annually
- Select and Develop core talents to meet with organization development as well as to improve core talent's competency
- Co-operate with HRD of Olam VN to design and conduct core talent development program
- Develop training strategy to meet with organization development and job qualification.
- Direct the training officer to organize training course and implement training strategy and planning to meet the requirement.
- Ensure training plan and activation meet timeline and target.
- Conduct internal training to improve management and business productivities when requested.
- Provides group and one-on-one coaching to employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem-solving and performance management.
- Conduct yearly performance evaluation, promotion evaluation, probation evaluation to ensure right employee for the right position.
- Conduct the development of department plan to meet the development of the organization.
- Conduct Key Talent Development program based on guidance of the Director
- Making Human Resource monthly/quarterly/yearly report to BOM included all human resource statistic number and labor productivity.
- Solving individual and personnel problem.
- Has responsibility to fulfil the assigned works and report to Senior HR Manager / Plantation Head
- Maintain good and healthy relationship with all departments
· Strong influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organization and interact effectively across the regional and global organization
· Exceptional presentation and communication skills; supported by strong critical thinking.
· Execution oriented with a strong bent for numbers/analytics and Project Management skills
· Handled difficult business leaders and shown courage to advocate his/her personal point of view
· Commitment the principles of diversity and inclusion
· Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
· Great personality with high integrity and work ethics. That is, say/do ratio must be good. Strong sense of purpose.
· English language must be in good requirement