3 - 7 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
We are seeking a talented and experienced HR manager who shares our passion. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing an HR strategy for the company.
- Responsible for the recruitment of new staff for the whole company.
- Manage the learning and development of managers and employees, monitor training programs.
- Maintain the performance management, assessment of employees, manage C&B activities
- Manage employee relations; measuring employee satisfaction and identify improvement needs, provide guidance to managers where needed.
- Support management in building a strong corporate culture.
- Ensure legal compliance of policies throughout HR management.
- Develop and implement internal policies
- Manage admin management tasks
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Proven working experience as an HR manager.
- Knowledge of HR systems, databases and processes.
- People oriented, results driven, bring optimism and positive energy to the team.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation, communication and management skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and an ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
27 - 40