- Play a key role in the leadership team, advising on strategy and growth and building a people strategy in line with the business plans and goals.
- Set up and maintain the Human Resource management system, report directly to top management.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Company’s strategies and values.
- Drive the HR activities in the organization including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning & Organisational Development, Create HR infrastructures, and making recommendations with regards to; HR systems, talent management.
- Building up the company's salary structure, KPI for the whole company and manage the performance review system.
- Performance & Reward programs, Recruitment, Employment cost & budget control.
- Partner with managers to support better people management, identify top talent in the business and ways to develop career paths, in order to achieve the business targets.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.