Ho Chi Minh
1. Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
2. Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
3. Establish and recommend compensation and benefit policies,oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
4. Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
5. Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
6. Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
7. Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
8. Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.