- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
TPS Software is looking for HR Officer to be a part of our HR team with the below responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule all of internal activities in the whole year such as Year-End Party, Christmas, Team-Building, Women’s Day, Sports Club, etc,.
- Create and implement effective activity plan with activity’s members.
- Follow and evaluate all of the internal activities.
- Coordinate to set up and arrange all Training Class.
- Plan and implement training programs
- Support & implement for employee orientation and training programs, workplace safety, Labor union relations.
- Support other activities of HR Team related Recruitment, C&B.
Job details will be discussed more during the interview
- Graduated in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or relevant fields.
- Interest & career development in Human Resource.
Your Skills and Experience
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Can-do attitude, Dynamic and motivated personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good command of English, computer skills.
- Creative, smart-working, be able to work under high pressure
- Understanding of Labor law is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Highly opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, Mon-Fri, and 12-15 days annual leaves.
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic colleagues