1. HR Budget Plan & Management:
- Analyze and manage all HR-related expenses, align human capital expenditures to the approved budget.
- Conduct quarterly/ annual HR reports and HR budget/ action plans for the next reporting cycles.
2. Compensation & Benefits Management:
- Accountable for the overall management of all administration associated with Human Resource Management including but not limited to: timely and accurate payroll, personal document management; social/medical insurance enrollment/claims; personal income tax monthly/yearly declaration/finalization.
3. Reward & Remuneration:
- Support the HR Director with the Salary Review Process
- Identify issues that the company needs to address in its human capital strategy
- Work with Line Managers on Salary Review process guidelines and ensure reasonable market-rate salary to employees.
- Ensure salary reviews are completed on time / on budget, unbiasedly, and consistently across subsidiaries/ teams.
- Manage deemed salary reviews as appropriate.
4. Talent Acquisition:
- Work with department managers to understand future hiring needs to develop talent acquisition strategies and headcount plans.
- Build efficient recruitment approaches to source, hunt, and develop a network of candidates.
- Manage recruitment process: post job, screen resumes, schedule interviews, input database, evaluate candidates, generate offer letter.
- Oversee all internal communication activities relating to talent acquisition.
5. Training & development:
- Coordinate with Line Managers to propose an annual training plan and respective budget.
- Develop and updating HR policies, procedures, and employee handbook
- Manage internal communication channels and content.
- Initiate and maintain employee services such as HR personnel’s training & development, staff support program, employee relations, and grievance management, etc.
- Keep all HR-related regulations, policies, code of conduct, and other materials up to date.
6. Labor Relationship:
- Grow a corporate culture of openness, care, talent nourishment, transparency.
- Processes over 10 years of working experience in HR
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits, and employee relations
- Work in the global and regional organization required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Good analysis, logical thinking, and problem-solving skill
- Positive, enthusiastic, creative, embrace challenges, perform under pressure
- Demonstrate experience with human resources metrics
- Excellent at negotiation, interview, and scr