- Support Board of Directors in implementation and improvement the people function that underpin the business culture. The broad areas include employees matters, compensation & benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Performance management: Coaching managers on performance management
issues and processes.
- Learning and Development: Providing guidance on development for managers and their team.
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that
need attention and improvement.
- Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning; talking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- In conjunction with the Head of HR-GA, ensures all company policies and
procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary. Grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making.
- Managing HR budget.
- Gender: Female
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in HRM / HRD of companies with at least 3,000 headcounts, with manufacturing industries: Agriculture / Aqua, Apparel / leather shoes / electronics ...
- Degree: Preferred for candidates with a master's degree (MBA) or a university degree in HRM, Business Administration, other related major...
- English (required): Fluent communication
- Skills: communication, problem solving, ability to set up, organize and implement policies, processes and plans.
- Participate in full social insurance
- Annual leave:18 days / year, health insurance for management, and other benefits
- Can move to work in Long An, Dong Nai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, in charge of all personnel in the South.
- Probationary salary: 85% of basic salary.
- Lunch allowance: According to the company's policy and payment for each places
- Telephone allowance: According to Actual Bill
- Transportation allowance: The company will provide a car with the local driver
- Allowance for working facilities: Laptop according to rank
- 13th month salary, year-end bonus (depending on the operating situation and revenue of the company and will be announced at the end of the year).