HR Supervisor is responsible for all areas relating to all activities for the company, including to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
• Support all task of Administration/ General Affairs function.
• Manage (including inventory control) and purchase stationary for all department
• Support to register work permit, resident card, housing, health examination for Foreigner
• Follow all suppliers contract and renew on time
• Support events (New year, company trip,…)
• Support about 5S activity.
• Support in periodic report such as report of fire protection (PCCC), environment monitoring report, report to Industrial Management, Social Insurance Office, Fire Police, HR Dept,…
• Manage all necessary corporate license.
• Employees Compensation Insurance, Health Insurance, Emergency medical care, relationship with hospital, yearly medical check.
• Manage workers demand from production
• Check the update CV and control database (made by staff)
• Making Offer Letter, labor contract, appendix contract, decision (for Leaders/Chief/ Manager position only).
• Register Social insurance for all employees (in/out/ change salary/ sick leave)
• Check timesheet and ccalculation salary.
• Monthly payment: update and control monthly payment list then report to Director. Make transaction by bank transfer to all vendors.
• Control cash book: keep Cash and make payment for cash.
• Check and confirm debt for suppliers to issue the invoice which is in charge for order
• Issue invoice for our customers.
• Contact to the bank about procedures related to payment, bank account, saving account.
• Check and send document to Accounting office every month and others related to accounting report.
Other tasks be assigned by GA Manager and General Director
- Bachelor's degree OR college degree
- Good communicate in English
- At least 3 years experiences in HR field
- Experience in payroll accounting, insurance, calculate insurance premiums, other payment procedures, …
* Working time: Mon to Sat