• Washing Machine Factory: Plot G2, Thang Long Industrial Park II, Yen My, Hung Yen
• Willingness to travel to head office (Plot B-6, Thang Long Industrial Park I, Dong Anh, Hanoi) on business requirement.
The job-holder will be responsible for control of HR activities and propose HR initiatives aligned with company business direction, including but not limited to the following:
• Understand business requirements, review current HR activities, analyse HR metrics and make proposal for HR improvements in alignment with company direction
• Oversees and ensure smooth HR operation, including compensation & benefits, recruitment, training etc.
• Advise Line Managers and respond to employee concerns in HR matters
• Encourage and maintain employee relations by undertaking necessary consultation and effective communication with labor representatives
• Lead team members and train them to fill the skill & knowledge gap On Job Training basis
• Other requirements by HR Manager.
• University Graduate
• At least 5 years’ experiences in HR field, who are highly experienced in at least one of HR functions (Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation, etc.)
• Experience in managing or leading a team
• Good knowledge and understanding of Labor Code and HR-related law and Labor market
• Fluent communication in English
• Candidate who is strong at C&B knowledge is preferred.
• Computer literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good problem-solving, communication and agile learning ability
• Coaching and motivating skill
• Self-driven, Result-oriented, Flexible and Can-do attitude
• Health Insurance Package
• Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus twice a year
• 100% salary in probation time
• Life support, languages allowance (English & Japanese)
• Various training courses by company and from Panasonic Group
• Company bus picking up from Hanoi (including Dong Anh, Soc Son), Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Bac Ninh
• All Sundays & 02 Saturdays off per month.
• Career development opportunity by internal recruiting program