- Identify recruitment needs, set up and improve organization Structures and Positions requirements (if any)
- Fill vacant positions effectively and promptly to ensure Company continues to function efficiently.
- Evaluate and select most effective means of recruitments and Recruitment Agencies whenever necessary.
- Carry out selection process including interviews and assessment.
- Conduct Orientation programs for new employees.
- Analysing training needs, planning, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training courses.
- Setting training and development objectives that meets the company’s human resource development strategy.
- Evaluating training outcomes and designing solution for improvement.
- Coordinating with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training or development programs.
- Advising management on the development and placement of staff and provides career counsel sessions for employees.
- Handling the HR system and work with auditors for comply with the standards.
- Handle engagement activities.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 3 years experiences in training and recruitment management, ideally in factory industry.
- Good Interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English or Chinese.
- Good at analysis and problem solving, communication, high spirit of team work.
- Able to multitask, teamwork and willing to adapt and learn.