ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Report to PD for all issues related to HSE
2) Support PD for his all role & responsibilities
3) Conduct safety training for staffs and workers from sub-contractor
4) Conduct safety audits on Sub-contractors
5) Write report for investigation in accident / incident
6) Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans
7) Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects
8) Conduct any in-house safety training
9) Conduct HSE Risk Assessment
10) Any issue related to HSE department
1) A bachelor’s degree in a university or its equivalent in a health and safety discipline to internationally recognized standards
2) With a minimum of seven (8) years of total experience in relevant field as Contractor and at least one (1) residential project experience of similar size and scope
3) With a minimum of three (3) years of total experience in international main Contractor.
4) Ability in the English language shall be Excellent for both oral and written.