- Responsible for the recruitment process (receive recuitment requirement, draft job description, publish recruitment ads, screening CVs, arrange interviews, evaluating applicant qualifications, shortlisting candidates before employers interview them...)
- Responsible for preparation of offer letter, personal document submit, and procedure making for newcomers…
- Managing the probation period of successful staff
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding process for all factory employees
- Make reports on recruitment process
- Make and control the contracts signed by employees
- Responsible for orrientation for new members.
- Organize and manage professional training at the request of the company (make a training plan and training budget, design training programs and find external training units...)
- Report monthly on the implementation of training plans of the whole company
- In charge of monitoring the security team
- Make report on security field
4. Other tasks as assigned by MGR HR & Site Director
Working place: Lot A3-1, Dai Dong Hoan Son Industrial Park, Hoan Son, Tien Du, Bac Ninh
-Bachelor Degree in HR/Business Administration or related fields
- Ms Office: proficient, special: Excel skill
- At least 1-3 year experience in the field of HR Admin at manufacturing companies
- Knowledge in the field of food
- Knowledge of Vietnamese Labor Code, regulations and practices.
- High sense of responsibility, good team spirit, driven and target oriented.
- Can work independently or team work
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication and negotiation;
Lô A3-1, KCN Đại Đồng, Tiên Du, Bắc Ninh
Founded in 1993, the Ngoc Nghia Group is now the leading company in PET manufacturing with the most modern and productive PET preform and bottle production lines in Vietnam. At the core of our PET business, we have achieved a commanding position within the Vietnamese market, thus allowing us to proudly state that: one out of every three PET bottles in the market is produced by NNG View more