|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Salary||$ Over 1.000 USD|
|Deadline to apply||30/06/2021|
|Industry||Civil / Construction|
• Be responsible for the design, installation, maintenance and repair of heating, cooling, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration systems and plumbing systems for buildings and utility systems for production.
• Design systems for residential, Industrial, Institutional, Hospital, Pharmaceutical, Food production, airport buildings and commercial buildings from conceptual design, basic design, detail design to construction stage.
• Meet directly with clients, work with other engineering disciplines, vendors and subcontractors to design new systems or find solutions for existing system problems and prepare estimates (BOQ).
• Report to Senior Manager, Civil Department Manager or HVAC leader
• Bachelor's degree in HVAC Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Heat Engineering & Refrigeration, Plumbing System Engineering, MEP Engineering.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an HVAC Engineer for buildings
• Have experience in designing Plumbing & Drainage system, Water supply system
• Have design license or/ and supervision license in HVAC major system is a plus
• Good at computer and communication skills, CAD software (AutoCAD), BIM (Revit-MEP) and a strong attention to detail.
• Good English communication skills.
• Willing to work in overseas and work at construction sites in other provinces
• Open minded and would like to have long time employment with our company
• Competitive salary and income
• Opportunities to be on-the-job training and working in overseas projects
• Standard working day is from Mon~Fri. Sat & Sun are day-off
• Transportation allowance
• Annual health check in good & famous hospital
• Workmen compensation insurance cover 24/7