Ho Chi Minh
Plans and oversees studies to determine the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow, and recommends methods for maximum utilization of production equipment and personnel.
● Monitor and continuously improve daily quality/efficiency performance for assigned areas.
● Prepares cost estimates for proposed projects and evaluates cost factors.
● Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
● Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
● Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors.
● Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible.
● Verify that machine maintenance is being performed on schedule.
● Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
● Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
● Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
● Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
● Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
● May provide work leadership and training to lower level professional employees.
OPEN FOR EXPATS
● Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Plus 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Good knowledge about Kaizen, Kanban/ pull system, Lean, Six-sigma, Line Balancing, layout designing, Standardization, visual management, moonshine activity.
● Good at English communication.
● Strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit.
● Willing to learn and hard-working.
Ho Chi Minh