1. Establish and maintains Industrial Engineering labour standards for all products.
2. Design and implement the incentive system for production operators.
3. Provide support as required for ‘Lean Manufacturing’ project to reduce non-direct processes
4. Determine the most efficient sequence of operations and work flow
5. Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control and production record systems
6. Lead cross-functional project teams established to identify, evaluate and implement improvement opportunities
7. Complete project deliverables and monitors project schedules and scope changes to ensure project teams can meet delivery requirements.
8. Innovate, update and implement procedures for IE
9. Set up and manage the Training Centre for trainee operators, cooperate with HR for skill test in recruitment, manage the skill assessment scheme for all production operators.
10. Maintain systems and processes to all ISO regulations
11. Coach and develop IE team members.
- Graduated university in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management or Technical Engineer
- Sound knowledge in Time Study, Process Study, Layout study and Lean Production system.
- At least 5 years’ experience in garment industry especially in Industrial Engineering department , two years experience at same position is preferred
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing process.
- Basic garment sewing technique
- Good command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written)