- Training Scheme
- Annual Leave
- Communicate and coordinate with Purchasing/Construction/Account dept., the bank, suppliers and import agent/forwarder to prepare correctly the imports documents :
- Import license.
- Letter of credit (LC)
- Commercial Invoice & Packing List
- Certificate of Origin.
- Supervise the importation operations such as :
- Customs clearance: LC opening, license application, customs inspection.
- Goods receiving: unloading, deconsolidating, quantity checking, price calculation, documenting, data entry into GMS
- Payment : customs tax advance (if any), payment to suppliers and import agents
- Cooperate with suppliers and Purchasing/Construction in informing any goods damage or discrepancy (if any).
- Cooperate with QA to investigate and solve quality issue.
- Cooperate with Account dept. in customs tax advance, payments, clearance of import order on GMS.
- Commit to self development and enrichment of the knowledge and skills by planning and attending agreed training courses.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 03 years working in import-export Company, experienced in fixed asset importation is preferable.
- Mature, good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at English
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel)