- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
- Implement customs clearance procedures, methods & documentation.
- Develop and maintain an effective follow-up system of clearance procedures / regulations / network.
- Follow on-going status of consignments with import/export partner.
- Arrange and supervise compliance with procedures and compile documentation required by relevant authorities for prompt and efficient clearance of finished goods.
- Obtain or provide information to importer partner / shipping lines and government agencies as required
· Replenishment of imported products:
- Enter purchases orders of finished goods in SAP following instruction of Master Planning Manager.
- Coordinate shipments from Bel factories/sub-contractors with Bel Sales Export Assistant in Paris and import partner.
- Prepare weekly reports of the expected receiving shipments and track on shipping line tracking system.
· Customs Clearance:
- Check and review all shipping and bank documents at the imported and exported shipments and regulations.
- Follow up the clearing procedures with our import partner.
- Prepare taxes sheets and weekly payments to our import partner and customs for the incoming shipments and handling them with Bel Finance Department.
- Follow up transportation processes from port to Bel warehouse and insure delivering without any shortages/delay.
- Follow up the samples with Vietnamese Ministry of Health / Import Partner until getting the labs results and final releases.
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years field experience in the same position, preferably in a FMCG environment, food section
- Ability to understand principles of data management
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail
- Good skills in both English and Vietnamese writing and oral communication
- Pack office: Excel, Word
Personality / Qualities :
- Organized, dynamic, pro-active, self-driven, result and solution oriented
- Able to work under pressure and manage by priorities
- Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization