Được thành lập tại London vào năm 1848, Prudential Plc là một trong những tập đoàn dịch vụ tài chính bán lẻ hàng đầu thế giới đã cung cấp bảo hiểm nhân thọ, dịch vụ tài chính và các sản phẩm quản... Detail
• Conduct the incentives planning process with internal Distribution, Bank Partners, HR and Finance team to design Bancassurance incentives plan;
• Keep track and manage all incentives spending under approved budget;
• Initiate and manage the communication plan of incentives to maximize the impact of sales incentive program/activities;
• Handle queries/requests/issues related to Incentives from Salesforce, Bank Partners;
• Work with the Business Activation & Communication, Management System Information, Finance to ensure the timely delivery of contest memorandum/contest results, contest updates payment, promotion and trip execution;
• Regularly analyze the effectiveness of contests proven by data, business insight and propose solution for improvements in Working committees Steering committees with Bank Partners;
• Review, analyze and propose solution to help Bank Partners achieve target and maximize income;
• Others: assigned by Direct Manager or Management Board.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance;
• At least 2 years experiences of working in Insurance/Financial/Banking;
• Be able to work with details and good analytical skills to deal with large amounts of complex data, sales projection worksheet;
• Able to work independently & under pressure, able to plan, meet deadlines;
• Advance Microsoft Excel skills is a must;
• Good English (especially business writing) ;
• Good communication, judgment and problem-solving skills.