5 - Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
1. Purpose of the Job
Consumers and Market Insight Management
- Lead the consumer centric growth agenda for the company.
- Building knowledge in consumer/customer behavior and market trends and making sure AB InBev Marketing Strategies are consumers lead
- Facilitating the development of disruptive consumer approach/product/campaign that will address current and future consumers need
Portfolio and Performance Management
- Managing AB InBev’s in Southeast Asia and Pacific Innovation Portfolio to ensure company top line growth objective, capture market trends and utilize company’s available resources.
- Leading relevant functional teams to deliver innovation projects on- time.
- Ensuring Marketing Efficiency Improvement through using consumers and market data to benchmark among different marketing investments
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring of in-market performance results; manages reporting systems, improving quality and timely availability of data through standardization.
- Coordinating support to the Innovation activities related to the AB InBev Business Cycle: 3YP, 1YP, Budget cycle (OpEx/CapEx)
- Coordinate with functional teams to deliver on various innovation projects
- Oversees consumer research agencies to deliver on key research projects.
- Manages the Business Cycle planning for Innovation; Key dimensions:
- Regional scope with close collaboration with zone functions.
- Internal: Brewery and Supply Team, Brand Team, Finance Team, Price and Performance Team and Route to Market Team, South East Asia Commercial Team, Zone / Global Innovations Teams.
- External: Packaging Suppliers and Research Agency
- Develop and decide Customer Insights strategy and roadmap to strengthen insights capability across regions
- Lead consumer research projects included segmentation, concept test, liquid test, price sensitive analysis, shopper research ,etc.
- Manage, analyze and report brand health performance to provide valuable insights for brand team to make strategic decision.
- Manage ABI’s portfolio, provide recommendation and feasibility analysis for new innovation when seeing market’s opportunities.
- Provide analysis on performance of Marketing Channels/ Campaign through analyzing consumers and market data
- Manage and lead the overall process of developing new product/new SKUs, new packaging.
- Work with zone technical team to ensure the Stage Gate Approval Process for New Innovation
- Coordinate with brewery’s project team to arrange for machinery and packaging materials of new innovation
- Follow up with QA team and legal team to ensure the project’s innovation have all the necessary registration and license
- Coordinate with Finance, Logistic and Route To Market to build a smooth launch for new product/packaging
- Work with Price and Performance Team to set price for new
- Responsible for the Innovation Portfolio Management
- Provide input and facilitate the 1YP, 3YP business planning
- Lead and Responsible for Innovation and Insight 1YP/3YP Planning
Qualifications and Technical competencies required:
- University degree in business oriented applied sciences (marketing, business, finance, accounting etc...)
- 5 years experience in similar position in renowned FMCG company
- Result oriented with respect for quality, costs, timing
- Excellence communication skills, strong interpersonal leadership and influencing skills to work with high-level stakeholders
- Multi-disciplinary project management capabilities relevant to Innovation (development/processing)
- Experience working in multicultural environments
- Technical knowledge inside the area of commercial innovation (development of concept, business case, launch plan) is a plus
- Advanced level knowledge of software programs, specially Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge & ability to summarize & prioritize
- Speed, flexibility, sense of urgency; ability to react to demands and stick to deadlines
- Fluent English (written & spoken)