1. Implement the project execution and implementation plan of instrument works to meet schedule, budget, quality, safety, environment as well as related laws and regulations compliance.
2. Monitor and enforce the relevant EPC Contractors perform their instrument works to deliver the plants in compliance with the relevant requirements specified in the contracts.
3. Perform the contract management to ensure smooth work execution.
4. Cooperate with relevant functions within SPMU and LSP to manage between the instrument discipline and others.
5. Preview the engineering drawing, reports, procedures and other deliverables submitted by EPC Contractors.
6. Report any obstacle and provide solutions or preventive and corrective actions for instrument works.
7. Monitor implementation of plans and service project team to resolve issues relating to the project execution, if any.
8. Provide suggestions on the works as requested.
9. Follow and adhere to the Company’s code of conduct, safety procedures and compliance with the applicable laws strictly.
10. Perform other jobs assigned by superiors
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Instrument or Automation Engineering is desirable.
· Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in construction Chemicals -related business.
· Good safety awareness, mindset and behavior.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· High English proficiency (Speaking/Listening/Reading/Writing).
. Proficient in the use of necessary program or software.
Xã Long Sơn, TP. Vũng Tàu, Tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Ms.Vu Thi Hong Nhung
Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and operate Vietnam’s first integrated petrochemicals complex located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Project will comprise a world-scale grassroots mixed-feed cracker, downstream polyolefins plants (HDPE, PP... View more