- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Job Summary: Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations of stores and back-office team.
- Establishing internal control procedures for all stores by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation according to audit plan.
- Completing audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Check the compliance and observance of processes/ regulations of back-office team.
- Coordinates work with Finance, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Prepare a quarterly for report Assist in other tasks required by Internal Line Manager.
- Education: Graduated in Finnance - Audit - Economic, CPA Certification (optional)
- Work experiences: At least 2+ years in Auditing or Accounging fields, preference for candidates have experiences in F&B industry
- Worked with ERP system, especially SAP.
- Competent in office computer skills.
- English: Intermediate.
- Highly committed, passion, well organized, pro-active, honest, integrity, detailed, persevere and diligent.