• The position is supporting the ICC Manager running the ICC Function. ICC is a trusted partner for Local Management and Functions in achieving business objectives, driving and implementing improvements in the organisation’s processes and strengthening the internal control environment.
• The core activities of the position are to support and advice the ICC Manager, Local Management and Functions in the following areas:
1) Controls Monitoring,
2) Process & Control Management and
3) Continuous Process Improvement.
These activities are driving the continuous improvement, monitoring/testing, and controls.
1) Control Monitoring
To monitor and test control effectiveness and drive the implementation of remediating actions.
• Ensures as part of the ICC function that the effectiveness of controls is monitored and/or frequently tested.
• Putting appropriate actions in place (agreed with ICC Manager).
2) Process & Control Management
Assigned by ICC Manager to ensure business processes and controls are appropriately designed, constructed, implemented and maintained.
• Drives jointly with Local Management the design and documentation of business processes and controls,
• Assesses the embedment of controls in the design of processes,
• Identifies and reports any process activities that deviate from the standards by Local Management to the ICC Manager.
3) Continuous Process Improvement
To drive process and control improvement and assist in realizing benefits.
• Challenges existing processes to identify improvement opportunities using benchmarks and external best practices,
• Quantifies financial benefits and costs associated with improvement ideas. Analyses impact of changes on processes and ways of working.
• Assists in implementing process improvements and inform ICC Manager about the progress on a regular basis.
4) Performs other duties assigned by ICC Manager:
• Tracks and monitors the progress of remediating activities,
• To Improve fraud prevention & detection, and perform fraud investigation.
University Degree (Masters is advantage)
Auditing or Finance background
External audit and/or Internal Audit experiences ( 3-year experiences)
Professional certifications are advantages: ACCA/CIMA/CFA/CIA
Strong data analysis and computer skills
Language skills in English and local language
Flexible working environment