Ho Chi Minh
1. Internal Audit
• GCS: Maintain ownership to roll out and implement SPVB GCS to facilitate quarterly GCS review. Perform GCS audit for ITGC, Master data and automated controls in other company business processes (key configuration controls in main processes accross company such as S2C, P2P, etc...)
• Control Environment: Support Control Environment Committee to propose initiatives to drive our sustained control environment at integrated level
• Monitoring: Lead activities to promote proportional ownership for self-assessment and improve the maturity of self-assessment component following CCSA model
• Control activities: Partner with process owners’/control owners to review development in policies/procedures to meet the future accounting requirements, effective controls.
• Control activities: perform review and approve for the User Authorization Request in process Change Management related to SAP roles (ad-hoc review based on ad-hoc request and quarterly access review)
• Control activities: perform review the validity of SOD quarterly together with IT department to ensure that SOD report is reviewed with proper mitigation action plans in place to address the potential risks and confirmed by BPO.
• Risk Assessment: Conduct Risk assessment and provide advices on matters such as Ethics, Assurance and Control design for in-charged scope.
• Audit: Conduct internal audit for financial statement, operation and compliance test for departments under Operations' process with effective resources, timing and costs. Follow up and resolve timely all issues identified during internal audit engagement.
• Investigation: Do Investigations/Frauds and special projects - to deal with Fraud and other events. Special reviews can be provided when there is a match with audit competency and experience.
2. Company policies and procedures
• Evaluate and provide constructive feed backs on internal policies, procedures.
• Participate ad hoc task force as required e.g software, specific assignment etc.
• Provide effective coaching to Internal Audit staff, staff of other functions on understanding company policies and procedures
• Maintains an effective working paper and files
• Develops and updates effective and efficient audit program.
• Builds appropriate flow charts with identified key controls.
• Maintain an effective audit report and document action plans
• Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by line manager such as new project implementation, …
- BA in Audit of Information System/Information Technology.
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in FMCG/ MNC/ Big 4
- Must have knowledge on SAP IT Management/Experience
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must have good team work and good communication skills in both writting and verbally
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle experience a plus
Ho Chi Minh