7 Tr - 9 Tr VND
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
As part of the largest Oriental Supermarket Chain in The UK, your responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Process and confirm customer’s order.
- Create new product, update price.
- Manage stock availability, stock movement in warehouse and shops.
- Product category, performance, pricing analysis.
- Report the stock status to warehouse manager .
- SAP interaction (ERP).
- Cooperate with other departments to solve issues (if any).
- Other task as assigned by manager.
- Working hour: 13.00 - 21.00 (Mon - Fri), 08.30 - 12.30 (Sat).
- University graduation/Bachelors in Business Admin or/ and Foreign trade/ Finance and Accounting or related profession.
- Fluency in English (both compositional and oral).
- Good competence on Microsoft Office application.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, good analysing and coordination skills.
- An understanding of data analysis.
- Ability to work independently as a team in fast pace environment, excellent time management, meticulous and strong organization skills.
- Result-oriented, organised, meticulous with good problem solving.
- skills, resourceful with high initiative and enjoy working in a fastpaced environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.