|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Salary||$ Under 100,000,000 VND|
|Deadline to apply||31/08/2020|
|Industry||Finance / Investment|
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
1. Carrying out the due diligence and valuation analysis for pre-IPO investments. This includes:
- Carrying due diligence, gathering inputs and making analysis, valuations under the monitoring of Director Head of Research.
- Assisting Director Chief Analyst in developing investment proposals,
- Maintaining and developing contacts with all necessary stakeholders to the investment deals
2. Assist actively the Portfolio Management team to develop secondary research for trading portfolio
3. Assist actively the Investment Deal and Portfolio Management teams to monitor and report on the financial performance and implementation of all investments.
4. Contribute to the business development efforts, including observing/researching the market, and establishing of partnerships.
5. Perform other tasks, as required by the Managing Director or other Directors of Company Management under the approval of Director Chief Analyst.
6. Represent Company within Vietnam and to foreign visitors, and develop relations with the market players, potential sourcing and deal partners
7. Ensure the strict observation Company Corporate policies, establish and maintain the highest possible standards of ethics and corporate governance, with a special emphasis on avoidance of any potential conflicts of interest which may impair the reputation or investment performance of Company.
- Have at lest 2 working experience in the same industry
- Have working experience as auditor
- English good