- Working in IoT team to develop embedded software / firmware for IoT device on e-bike (eg. GPS tracking, 4G /WIFI/BLE/NFC/UWB connectivity, Smart display...)
- Select IoT components based on specifications, quotation, and reliability.
- Base on target requirements, develop concept, evaluate, prototyping, implement, test, improve and finalize the product to be ready for production.
- Prototyping and implement tooling for testing IoT device in manufacturing/assembling, including hardware, firmware and software development (eg. jig test tooling) to maximize automated test, ensure to control both quality and quantity for production.
- Generate related technical document for manufacturing and customer
- Sourcing and manage suppliers with supply chain team
- Search, conduct, evaluate, propose new supplier candidate to optimize cost/timeline and improve productivity.
- Evaluate product design on production aspect, give feedback and improve product design to maximize productivity.
- Involve to cross-functional teams (IoT, mobile apps, backend) to define, plan, design, develop, test and ship new products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work with culturally diverse workforce with background from industry-leading multinational companies (foreign working environment)
- Free Lunch, snack & fruits
- Annual performance bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Company trip: 4 times/years
- Happy hours party
- Review salary: 2 times/year
- English Class: 2 times/week
- Social, health, unemployment Insurance as the law
- Annual leave: 16 days/year
- Sick leave: 3 days/year
- Relax room (ping-pong table, play- station game…)
- Participate in high quality networking event, seminar, training & our bi-weekly pool party
- Be involved in cross functional projects.
- Be considered as a value team member shaping your dream working environment