3 - 5 Years
· Control AQL sampling for incoming material. Selects appropriate Inspection Plans and Inspection Methods, and provide guidance to Receiving Inspection Operators.
· Work with supplier on material issue including SCAR management database.
· Coordinate with process quality on the material quality issue and feedback to supplier
· Control Supplier Quality Performance, monitor monthly report on DPMO and On-Time SCAR delivery.
· MRB/RTV management and work with supplier to have the replacement part
· Co-ordinate closely with supply chain/buyer on the material quality issue to avoid any line down due to lack of good material
· Perform audit at Warehouse to ensure the compliance of storage condition and material control.
· Make inspection plan to approve FSI/FAI of supplier sample, in-house sample.
· Perform supplier visit/audit interfacing with Corporate Global Quality if applicable.
· Closely working to RD, Procurement to develop quality supplier onsite.
· University/College Degree
· 3-5 years working electronic/electrical experience as same position
· Familiar with ISO 9001/ISO 14001
· Familiar with 8D report, 5Whys, QC 7 tools, Process audit VDA 6.3, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, IPC standard.