Ho Chi Minh
· Responsible for working with other functional areas to gather, analyze and document business requirements and processes impacting the website, order management or fulfillment or integration
· Capture and author user stories that accurately reflect business requirements
· Understand business issues and opportunities in the context of the requirements
· Assist in analyzing consumer feedback to identify website issues/incidents, features, functions and assist in recommending enhancements
· Continually assess, identify, and present opportunities to improve and optimize the customer journey
· Support QA and UAT by working with the technical development team, eCommerce operation and product teams, third-party Integration vendors, and business leaders to validate enhancements, write test cases, and involving in performing QA, user acceptance testing.
· Analyze the business requirements of sales and promotions campaign, provide feedback and suggestions to business area leads and finance team on the impacts and assist on configuring and setup on the eCommerce platform
· Based on the agreed upon scope, develop and execute testing scripts that fully exercise all functionality
Participate in the development and management of work plans for the delivery of e-commerce capabilities
- Having bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field
- Having 3-5 years of related BA experience and 1-2 years experience in technical BA for eCommerce project, using Magento platform is highly preferred.
- In depth understanding and having working knowledge of ecommerce business process flows such as order management and fulfillment processes
- Experience in working with outsource development teams
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java and PHP is a plus
- Having background in finance or accounting and proficient with Excel, SQL is a plus