The job holder is expected to deliver SAP support for SCM and Sales, specifically for the Finished Food movement from Warehouse to Distributor process. This job holder also play a coordinator role between support team to ensure the incident/request is resolved timely within the agreed SLA.
· Manage SAP ticket on Service Desk and coordinate with ITBP team and AMS vendor to deliver IT service within SLA
· Closely work with Internal ITBP and business users to support SAP daily operation relating to report/enhancement.
· In charge of developing a new ABAP report/enhancement or modify the existing report/enhancement.
· In-charge of SAP Authorization to manage user access
· Follow the IT Service Management process to deliver high-quality IT services and within SLA (Service Level Agreement).
· Resolve Incidents & manage problems relating to reporting/enhancement in compliance with IT Information Library / Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT)
· Ensure compliance with IT policy and effective execution of IT Governance.
· Join in together with the Infrastructure team to develop contingency plans (backup plan) for applications and performance tests.
· Cooperate with other IT functions to implementing IT projects to deliver the expected value
BA degree is a requirement, preferably BA in IT
· At 2 least year experience in developing reports/enhancements using SA2, P ABAP
· Knowledge & experience in Enterprise Applications, especially SAP S4 ERP.
· Understanding of IT Service Management and IT Control (relevance or equivalence to ITIL or COBIT5).
· Understanding SAP integration is an advantage (SAP PO).
· Strong at business analysis to providing good IT solutions for business needs.
· Strong communication skills; business partnering attitude.
· Good at customer service and teamwork.
· Commitment to meet deadlines and willingness to support business.
· Be able to work independently and under pressure.
· Good in English