1 Role Summary
2 Specific Accountabilities
- Develop/customize software/applications to make it suitable for the company’s and customer’s requirements
- Resolve troubleshoots, anticipate troubleshoots relevant to end-users if any.
- Manage, monitor, configure and upgrade IT equipment and applications
- Maintenance users PC periodically and backup all database
- Resolve all the errors relevant to time-recorder, LAN system, UPS, switch-operators, office equipment.
- Support users who encounter IT problems including during none-office hours, if required.
1 Required Skills
· Professional IT hardware skills, MS Office programming, and management skills
· Good at SQL database
2 Experience and Qualifications
· Have an IT certificate or other equivalent diploma and have at least 2 years of experience on Basic User & Group Active Directory;
· Knowledge of desktop operating system: Linux, Windows desktop and Mac OS;
· Good problem solving, analytical and evaluative skills;
· Self-study and self-learning on new technology and willing to improve on technical skills;
· Good reading skills in English is essential for the job
Tòa nhà Hà Đô Airport, số 02 Hồng Hà, Phường 02, Quận Tân Bình, Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Eusu Logistics, having global operating offices in 39 cities of 21 countries around the world, provides our valuable customers with a complex distribution service that meets various logistics demands of Shippers in contract logistics business such as freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking, LCL's and buyer’s consolidation. With about 1,000 logistics professionals around the world, Eusu... View more