|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Deadline to apply||14/05/2021|
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media and other various channels.
- Understand the requirement from delivery managers and plan the hiring accordingly.
- Conduct HR screening and filter candidates for open positions
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to hiring leaders and stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in end-2-end recruitment (sourcing until on-boarding)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (required)
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, time management skills, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking skills
- Be result-oriented, self-motivated, self-confident, self-disciplined and a self-starter.