Assist the Manager in monitoring server health, server performance and audit logs to ensure the system is performing well.
Assist the Manager in performing system backups and recovery in order to serve the BCP and various purposes.
Assist the Manager in installing new software, patches or upgrades, which are used for new projects, or maintaining existing systems to contribute into the successful of new projects as well as ensuring the stable production systems.
Assist the Manager in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving system (hardware, software) and networking issues to ensure system running with well performance.
Assist the Manager in managing user accounts, permissions in order to provide the best system environment at working place.
Support to resolve issues related to batch jobs to make sure the system is already for the company activities.
Monitor and operate the backup systems to make sure the company data is backed up and recoverable in a fast.
Support research and deploy new project.
Responsible for other tasks assigned from time to time
Education, no. of year experience:
• University degree majoring in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
• At least 3 years experience in an IT role preferably in the Finance/Banking industry with a Joint Venture or Foreign Owned Company.
• MCSE, CCNA certificate prefer
• Skillful in the following areas:
OS: AIX 7.1, MS Windows Server Hyper-V, VMWare, Active Directory
DB: SQL Server 2012, DB2 10.5.
WEB: Websphere Application, JBOSS.
Network: DNS, Active Directory
Backup System: Networker.
Security System: Knowlege FireWall, WAF,
Hardware: Pseries, IBM SAN, HP BladeServer,
• Experience in maintaining physically computer hardware
• Experience in managing and supporting Business Applications
• Experience in administering Database
• Understand the IT security
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Careful, sense of responsibility