Provide the IT support to all users in networks, systems; Work with IT team for maintaining domain accounts to improve the work efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
2. Installs new/rebuilds existing servers and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
3. Set up, configure, manage and maintain Domain accounts, TCPIP and Internet Protocols associated with TTC internet suites, systems/servers, desktop computers, printers including security policy/access management and control.
4. Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, SAN systems, DFS, other systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
5. Performs daily backup. Ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
6. Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
7. Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
8. Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
9. Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
10. Helpdesk supporting.
Working Place and Working hour:
* 1 Headcount work in VSIP 2 (Night shift)
* 1 Headcount work in VSIP 2 (Day shift)
* 1 Headcount work in Bau Bang IZ, Binh Duong (Office)
3. Knowledge of: