- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
TPS Software is looking for talented Java Developers (all levels) to be a part of our proactive and energetic team to build and develop, maintain the special products in Fintech, Telecom, etc.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Develop well designed, efficient source code, conduct unit test and automation test as well.
- Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement of existing web modules.
- Involve in team’s discussion to find solutions for new requirements.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1 - year experience in Java development, especially Java Core and J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSPs or JSF).
- Strong database knowledge (MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DB2).
- Knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns.
- Proven experience with one of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular and VueJS.
- Experienced in developing web applications using: Spring Boot or Jersey API, Struts.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, CVS, SVN.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies
800 - 2,200